Jamaal Bradley acting shot walk-through
"From Planning to Polish".. is a step by step 3 part video that takes you all the way from the planning phases of acting... down to the finished dialogue. Learn and study how Senior Dreamworks Animator Jamaal Bradley uses reference, thumbnails, analyzes dialogue, breaks down poses and takes a shot all the way 'to final'. This is a fun and educational video that will be an ongoing resource. Purchase in the STORE and see teaser video HERE.
So...what will I get...?
8 Steps of Working Through Your Shot (3 Part Video)
1. Description of the shot launch in production
2. Analyzing your dialogue
3. Making Useful Thumbnails
4. Creating & Using Reference
5. Blocking (Posing the Character for acting and appeal)
6. Tie Down (Spline Pass #1)
7. Final Polish (Spline Pass #2)
8. Facial Refinement
Now Available. Purchase from the
(you can see more of Jamaal's work at www.jamaalbradley.com)